V-FORCE TRAINING – MODERN SLAVERY & HUMAN TRAFFICKING STATEMENT
Modern slavery is a heinous crime and a morally reprehensible act that deprives a person's liberty and dignity for another person's gain. It is a real problem for millions of people around the world, including many in developed countries, who are being kept and exploited in various forms of slavery. Every company is at risk of being involved in this crime through its own operations and its supply chain.
At V-FORCE Training, we have a zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery and are fully committed to preventing slavery and human trafficking in our operation and supply chain. We have taken concrete steps to tackle modern slavery, as outlined in our statement. This statement sets out the
actions that we have taken to understand all potential modern slavery risks related to our business, and to implement steps to prevent slavery and human trafficking during the financial year 2021.
Our business and supply chains
• Our company - V-FORCE limited trading as V-FORCE Training
• Our business activities - We supply high-octane tactical and advanced driving training
• The countries/locations where our business operates - We operate out of 2 UK locations; Walters Arena and Thruxton Race Circuit
We establish a relationship of trust and integrity with all our suppliers, which is built upon mutually beneficial factors. Our supplier selection and on-boarding procedure includes due diligence of the supplier's reputation, respect for the law, compliance with health, safety and environmental standards, and references.
[We haven't been made aware of any allegations of human trafficking/slavery activities against any of our suppliers, but if we were, then we would act immediately against the supplier and report it to the authorities.]
In the past year, we conducted a risk assessment of our supply chain by taking into account:
• The risk profile of individual countries based on the Global Slavery Index
• The business services rendered by the suppliers
• The presence of vulnerable demographic groups
• A news analysis and the insights of labour and human rights groups
This assessment will determine our response and the risk controls that we implement.